Music Screams My Life Story
A blessed day every one! I'am Joshua D. Monton, you can call me Josh. Iam 18 years old and I was born on April 4, 2001. I'am currently living at General Trias Cavite. It is my first time to make blog and I hope that you will enjoy exploring my world.
The Birth of the Song the of Wind
The Value of Music to My Soul
Music screams the story of my life. It vocalize the things that I cant say. Whenever I felt alone in the sea of sadness, it is the only one that stays with me. It helps me to escape the reality.Through the sound of the wind, all of my pain and all of my suffering are blown and carried away; leaving me a peace of mind. The harmonious heavenly music embrace my dead spirit and it soothes my soul. Its melodies are flowing on my veins.
My life is colorless and not complete without music. As valuable as gold it is precious to me. It is one of the things I treasure most. Even though music can quickly fade out in the air, they can find their way inside you where they can live inside your heart forever.
In conclusion, I want to leave you a simple quotation. LIFE IS LIKE A FLUTE; IT MAY HAVE MANY HOLES AND EMPTINESS BUT IF YOU WORK ON IT CAREFULLY, IT CAN CREATE MAGICAL MELODY.
Well thats all for today. Thank you for visiting and reading my blog. I hope you learn and enjoy it. Please leave a comment down below to know your opinion about my blog. May God bless you!


Nice Joshua!!! Great content!
ReplyDeleteThank you john ven
DeleteNice Content! Continue to do blogs like this! God Bless!
ReplyDeleteThanks bert
DeleteBest blog Joshua, nice content...
ReplyDeleteThank you leann
DeleteVery nice blog
ReplyDeleteThanks
Deletethis blog is very personal. thank you for sharing your story, kuya! indeed, music is important for the lives of many people. ❤️
ReplyDeleteThanks for your wonderful comment
DeleteWow😍❤️ Go Joshua✊ we're so proud of you 👏👏 Godbless😇
ReplyDeleteReally an inspirational and helpful one. Continue to serve God with all your heart, mind, strength, and soul. God bless!
ReplyDeleteThanks.
DeleteI see how much you're in love with music. Keep doing your thing and let other people hear your music as you sing your heart out through your flute.
ReplyDeleteThank you po.
DeleteCool post, thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteThanks kuya.
DeleteKeep on what your doing, your really inspired me/us about your life
ReplyDeleteTalaga po? Thank you po
DeleteYou and your flute is really the best partner in life. Your blog is really inspiring!
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading your blog joshua. You really inspired me . I've learned a lot from you content. Thanks for this ❤️
ReplyDeleteKeep it up Joshua ♥️😍
ReplyDeleteYes I will.
DeleteMy Dearest kuya.. Its really deep & inspiring.. It deeply stick to my soul. Your blog is so gentle, sweet, meaningful, amazing & etc. I also want you to know that there are more people love & so proud of you especially your Almighty Father God. Keep fighting!�� we love you. God bless you more��������
ReplyDeleteThanks sis
DeleteNice blog Joshua, God bless! #GOJOSHUA
ReplyDeleteThank you po
DeleteGod bless you Joshua, keep doing your thing!
ReplyDeleteYes I will thank you po
DeleteHahaha thank you
ReplyDeleteHng how I wish to play flute like you do, like really ! Anyways your music sets you apart from all of the people I know so keep on flying with colors, Joshua !
ReplyDeleteThank you jenard.
DeleteI could really relate to you!
ReplyDeleteI for one, am so blessed because God made me fall in love with music as I fell in love with Him. Thank you for your story. I hope to hear your music again someday. Keep your life's Melody ringing and don't let it be silenced by anyone. God bless��
Thank you po.
Deleteembrace your passion, josh. god bless ♥️♥️
ReplyDelete❤
ReplyDeleteSuch a blessing to read this article. i miss playing flute. i used to play flute when I was younger. :) Continue serving the living God. God bless
ReplyDeleteTalaga po tumutugtog din kayo ng flute? I hope somedaymakaduet ko kayo.hihihuii
DeleteWow nice blog 😇. Inspiring one! Continue in exploring your talent joshua, aim high I know that you have potential, keep on serving the . God bless you
ReplyDelete* serving the Lord 😇
DeleteThank you po
DeleteGood job😊
ReplyDeleteNice good job keep it up
ReplyDeleteI hope that music and God will keep you happy and inspired forever! Nice blog! God bless you!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much
DeleteGood one, Joshua! Keep on playing and following your purpose!
ReplyDeleteYes I will....
Deleteso inspirational.
ReplyDeleteKeep on doing things josh and keep on serving him💕
ReplyDeleteNice Joshua... I also love music because it really amazes me ��
ReplyDeleteNice, very interesting
ReplyDeleteI admired you for having a strong fighting spirit Josh, keep on loving music,I love it too ❤️👍
ReplyDeletegodblessed very nice and wonderful talent...
ReplyDeleteNice one Josh so inspiring...continue to serve HIM and follow God's purpose.
ReplyDeleteGod bless
You're always one of my biggest inspiration Joshua 😊😊 I really love your personality 😊 always keep safe my inspiration
ReplyDeleteMusic really inspires and calm you Joshua :> i really love it!
ReplyDeleteNaisasayos ng.musika ang saloobin, hinaing, pag aalinlangan, kagalakan, kalungkutan ng bawat isa.Joshua baka nais mong mag join sa banda para mas lalo mong mapaunlad ang kaalaman mo sa musika.
ReplyDelete